Advertised as a 'public long-distance relationship', the creators of the site said that they will employ real human beings to act as fake girlfriends.
What does RHB stand for?
RHB stands for Real Human Being
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of RHB
We have 37 other meanings of RHB in our Acronym Attic
- Risk, Hazard and Value Evaluation (software)
- Radar Homing All the Way
- Radar Homing And Warning
- Religious Heritage of the African World
- Radar Homing and Warning Receiver
- Radar Homing And Warning System
- Radar Homing Bomb
- Rajasthan Housing Board
- Rashid Hussain Berhad (bank)
- Re-Heat Blow Molding
- Rebolusyonaryong Hukbong Bayan (Philippine extremist group)
- Red Hill Band (Red Hill, PA)
- Red Hot and Blue (restaurant; various locations)
- Regional Housing Board
- Rehoboth Beach (Amtrak station code; Rehoboth Beach, DE)
- Réseau Hommes Belgique (French: Men's Network Belgium)
- Rhaetische Bahn (Swiss railroad company)
- Rhein-Haardt-Bahn (German railway)
- Richard Harrison Bailey (marketing firm; Indiana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But we also need to rein in the way we toss around the word "kill" so lightly - as if it were somehow totally unrelated to the lives and deaths of real human beings.
But if you've spent the last decade of the Afghanistan war not believing that the people on the other end are real human beings, no amount of satirical tragic- comedy between George W.
Scientists are real human beings with lives and bills and families and problems and joys, just like all other human beings.
The little people - dubbed Day Trippers and measuring between three and four centimetres each - were happily adorning the popular art exhibition, Extraordinary Measures, at Belsay Hall in Northumberland, but mysteriously vanished from under the noses of artificial giants and very real human beings.
As I pointed out in my testimony to Senator Birch Bayh's committee on abortion reform in 1974, male theologians and popes had, for 2000 years, allowed men to kill real human beings in self-defense based on the Principle of Double Effect.
It's easy to get blinded by statistics and lose sight of the real human beings behind them.