He bought the hotel from administrators BDO Stoy Haywood, after owners the 41-venue Real Hotel Company was placed into administration due to cash flow problems at the start of the year Mr Chawla, whose pounds 12m turnover chain also includes luxury hotels in Cheshire, Yorkshire and Manchester, said the 82-bedroom Quality Hotel fits in well with his portfolio.
What does RHC stand for?
RHC stands for Real Hotel Company (est. 1877; various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RHC
We have 116 other meanings of RHC in our Acronym Attic
- Reciprocal Hindleg Body Scratch
- Red Hot Blues Sisters (band)
- Richmond Herp and Bug Society (Richmond, VA)
- Recombinant Hepatitis B Virus Surface Antigen
- Recombinant human Bile Salt-Stimulated Lipase
- Revitalising Historic Buildings Through Partnership Scheme (Hong Kong)
- Recombinant Hepatitis B Virus (hematology)
- Rice Hoja Blanca Virus
- Radio Habana Cuba
- Railway Heritage Committee (UK)
- Receding Horizon Control
- Reckless Habits Crew
- Red Hand Commandos (Northern Ireland)
- Régiment d'Hélicoptères de Combat (French: Regiment of Combat Helicopters)
- Regional Holding Company
- Regional Humanitarian Co-ordinator
- Reheat Coil (air conditioning)
- Reliance Home Comfort
- Rénovation Habitat Conseil (French home security company)
- Rental Housing Commission (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a sign of how tough the market is for Cardiff's hotel operators, the Quality Hotel to the north of the city was closed by the administrators of its parent group the Real Hotel Company in February.
A total of 500 workers across England will stay in work with Focus Hotels Management having stepped in after the Real Hotel Company ran into difficulties last month.
Purplehotels is a new concept from The Real Hotel Company.
We have teamed up with leading hotel specialists The Real Hotel Company to bring every People reader a great value 2 for 1 British weekend break offer.
Purplehotels is a new "no-frills" brand launched by the Real Hotel Company to bring what it calls a "touch of style and cool" to a hotel sector that has previously only defined itself by price.