1, 2011, the California real estate withholding rates changed.
What does REW stand for?
REW stands for Real Estate Withholding (taxes)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of REW
We have 15 other meanings of REW in our Acronym Attic
- Robust Electronic Voting System
- Revolution Software (website)
- Real Estate Virtual Tour (software; Real World Imaging)
- Reserve Components Virtual Training Program
- Royal Edward Victualling Yard (Australia)
- Radar Electronic Warfare
- Radio Electronic Warfare
- Real Estate Webmasters (Canada)
- Real Estate Weekly (magazine; various locations)
- Real Estate Wire (marketplace; Canada)
- Recycle Water
- Remote Early Warning
- Requirements Engineering Workshop
- Radio Electronic Warfare (Service)
- Residents' Welfare Association of Bangalore East
- Re-engineering to World Class Research and Development
- Revisionsverband der Westkaufgenossenschaften (German supermarket and store)
- Reasoning on the Web with Rules and Semantics
Samples in periodicals archive:
California had required a real estate withholding tax to be completed with the sale, and now the client was due a sizeable refund--except the withholding was credited to the trust, not to her.
Assembly Bill 1338 changes California's real estate withholding requirements and exemptions effective for all transactions closing on or after Jan.
California Real Estate Withholding Information for Sellers and Buyers For sales closing during 2004, California law requires withholding of 3 1/3 percent of the total sales price on sales of California real property.
California Real Estate Withholding Information for Sellers and Buyers A new state income tax law expands the withholding requirement to include resident individuals who sell California real property on or after Jan.
There also have been a few changes to some tax forms, Crowe said, including a new line for real estate withholding credit (line 40) and a new line for the use tax (line 51) on Form 540.