and Paragon's newest subsidiary, Paragon Real Estate Resources, Inc.
What does RER stand for?
RER stands for Real Estate Resources, Inc. (Cincinnati, OH)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RER
We have 102 other meanings of RER in our Acronym Attic
- Requisition Validation
- Requisition Validation System (US Army)
- Requirements Working Group
- Radar Echo Return
- Radiation Effect Reactor
- Radio Est Réunion (French radio station)
- Radio Expenditure Report
- Radiological Emergency Response (various locations)
- Reactor Event Report
- Reading to End Racism (various locations)
- Real Exchange Rate
- Receiver-Exciter Ranging
- Recognition Error Rate (speech synthesis design value)
- Record of Environmental Review (US FEMA)
- Recurrent Exertional Rhabdomyolysis
- Redeye Reduction (camera technology)
- Reed Electronics Research (Reed Business Information)
- Régimen Especial de Renta (Spanish: Special Income Scheme; taxes)
- Regional Expected Results (World Health Organization)
- Regional Express Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
a worldwide leader in global mobility, human resources and relocation services, today announced the debut of its newest subsidiary, Paragon Real Estate Resources, Inc.
In the past two years, Hufendick founded and developed his own commercial real estate advisory business, Commercial Real Estate Resources, Inc.