Lopes has 30 years of banking experience, most recently as vice president and commercial real estate portfolio manager at People's United Bank.
What does REPM stand for?
REPM stands for Real Estate Portfolio Manager
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of REPM
- Recurrent Early Pregnancy Loss (reproductive medicine)
- Replacement Depot
- Naval Training Systems Center Representative Atlantic
- Replacement Detachment
- Regional Emergency Preparedness Liaison Officer (FEMA)
- Report In Person or by Message to (Command or Person Indicated)
- Report By Letter
- Rare Earth Permanent Magnet
- Real Estate Property Management, Inc. (Woonsocket, RI)
- Regional Employment Projection Model (Canada)
- Renewable Energy Promotion Mechanism (Economic & Social Commission for Western Asia)
- Requirements Engineering Process Maturity (software optimization model)
- Retired Education Personnel of Mississippi (est. 1967)
- Reply by Message
- Reserve Personnel Management Information System
- Reply by Mail
- Real Estate Portfolio Management Mix
- Repeat While Not Equal
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kevin Means, Alpha Equity's founder, managing partner, and real estate portfolio manager, noted, "My partners and I are very excited to join forces with Praedium.
Prior to joining Pantheon Properties, Banos was an associate real estate portfolio manager at ING Investment Management, where he assisted in all aspects of production of over $250 million in commercial real estate financing.