What does REMDA stand for?
REMDA stands for Real Estate Million Dollar Association, Ltd.
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Rural Electric Membership Cooperative
- Rutherford Electric Membership Corporation (utility cooperative; North Carolina)
- Regional Educational Media Center Association of Michigan
- Réseau Euro-Maghrébin Citoyenneté et Culture (French: Euro-Maghreb Citizenship and Culture)
- Rear Echelon Maintenance Combined Operation (USAF, Korean War era)
- Remuneration Committee (various organizations)
- Rapid Eye Movement Desensitization
- Rapid Eye Movement Sleep Deprivation (brain research)
- Regional Economic Measurement Division (US Bureau of Economic Analysis)
- Replica-Exchange Molecular Dynamics
- Remainder Dim (theatrical lighting)
- Real Estate Mortgage Exchange (La Canada, CA)
- Redwood Empire Mini Enthusiasts (car club; California)
- Remote East (Pirelli)
- Renewable Energy Management Expert (certification)
- Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers (UK)
- Ricoh Europe Middle East Branch (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Rassemblement des Etudiants Motivés et Dynamiques (Cergy-Pontoise, France)
- Recovered Medical Equipment for the Developing World (New Haven, Connecticut)
- Reference Message