entered into a joint venture with Whitehall Street Global Real Estate Limited Partnership to purchase for $68.
What does RELP stand for?
RELP stands for Real Estate Limited Partnership
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RELP
We have 2 other meanings of RELP in our Acronym Attic
- Rapidly Erectable Light Mobilization Structures
- Relocation Management Systems
- Relative Navigation
- Real Estate Loan Officer
- Regional English Language Office (US Embassies)
- Reusable E-Learning Object Authoring and Delivery (UK)
- Ruth Enlow Library of Garrett County (Oakland, MD)
- Regional Landfill Options for Orange County (California)
- Rassemblement des Etudiants Libanais à Paris
- Reliable Event Logging Protocol (computing)
- Residual Excited Linear Prediction (speech coding)
- Regional Enhanced Livelihoods in Pastoral Areas (USAID)
- Réseau Latino-Américain de Portails Educatifs (French: Latin American Network of Educational Portals; Canada)
- Real Estate Leasing Practice Manual
- Regional Employment Land Priorities Study (UK)
- Random-Effects Logistic Regression (computational efficiency)
- Real Estate Law Report (newsletter)
- Reduced Error Logistic Regression (algorithm)
- Releaseable, Republic of Korea (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Real Estate Limited Partnerships Limited Partnerships (LPs) allow one to invest in real estate, without incurring a liability beyond the amount of the investment.
com American Life Inc manages real estate limited partnerships that offer qualifed investors secure monthly income with excellent capital gain potential.
Last year, the Tax Court held that the fair market value (FMV) of a profits interest in a real estate limited partnership issued as compensation for services was currently taxable to the recipient under Sec.
Sonnenblick Goldman, serving as exclusive financial advisor to a partnership between Oxford Lodging Advisory & Investment Group, LLC and Whitehall Street Global Real Estate Limited Partnership 2001, has arranged the sale of the 338-room Pan Pacific San Francisco Hotel for $95.