Global Banking News-June 9, 2011--Jefferies expands its real estate investment banking group(C)2011 ENPublishing - http://www.
What does REIB stand for?
REIB stands for Real Estate Investment Banking
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of REIB in our Acronym Attic
- Recombinant Enzyme Immunoassay
- Regional Environmental Impact Assessment
- Renewable Energy in the Americas
- Renewable Energy Installer Academy
- Retrospective Equality Impact Assessment
- Rotavirus Enzyme Immunoassay
- Renewable Energy Industries in New Mexico
- Real Estate Investment Advisory Council
- Real Estate Institute of the Australian Capital Territory
- Real Estate Investors Association of Livingston (Michigan)
- Real Estate Institute of British Columbia
- Real Estate Industrial Complex
- Real Estate Institute of Canada
- Real Estate Investing Community
- Real Estate Investment Commentary
- Real Estate Investment Company
- Real Estate Investment Corporation
- Real-Time Earthquake Information Consortium (Japan)
- Regional Early Intervention Collaborative (New Jersey)
- Research on the Economic Impact of Cooperatives (project; USDA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to Coventry, Murphy served as global head of real estate investment banking for Deutsche Bank.
0 billion in transactions, having developed the real estate investment banking practice for GVA Advantis in Atlanta and the Southeast, as well as having created the Investment Sales group for Holliday Fenoglio's Atlanta office, serving the Southeast market.