Kronish Lieb Weiner & Hellman LLP today announced the formation of a new practice, the Structured Real Estate Investments Group.
What does REI stand for?
REI stands for Real Estate Investment
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of REI
We have 122 other meanings of REI in our Acronym Attic
- Robert Ervin Howard United Press Association
- Routine Environmental High-Volume Air Samples
- Rachel's Environment & Health News
- Rad Elec Inc.
- Radio España Independiente (Spanish: Radio Free Spain)
- Rapid Enzymatic Indicator
- Real Economic Impact (tour; various locations)
- Real Estate Innovator
- Real Estate Institute (various locations)
- Real Estate Investing
- Recherche Exploratoire et Innovation (French: Exploratory Research and Innovation)
- Recognition Equipment Incorporated
- Recommended Exposure Index (camera feature)
- Recovered Energy Inc (Pocatello, ID)
- Recreational Equipment, Inc.
- Recursos Electrónicos de Información (Spanish)
- Reentry Interval
- Régiment Etranger d'Infanterie (French: Foreign Infantry Regiment)
- Reliant Energy, Inc.
- Remote Error Indication
Samples in periodicals archive:
As for real estate investment categories to consider, the commercial market is divided geographically, by industry segment (retail, office, warehouse, etc.
These are among the findings of a survey about real estate investments conducted in September by Opinion Research Corporation and sponsored by Behringer Harvard Funds, a commercial real estate investment company.
In a substantial move to enhance its capital markets and real estate investment banking capability, Cushman & Wakefield has announced that the real estate investment banking team led by Jeffrey Cooper and Jeffrey Baker has joined the firm.