Black's Guide was established in 1976 to serve the commercial real estate market and is currently the nation's leading commercial real estate directory publisher.
What does RED stand for?
RED stands for Real Estate Directory (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RED
We have 184 other meanings of RED in our Acronym Attic
- Random Early Detection (TCP/IP)
- Random Early Discard
- Rapid Excess Disposal
- Rapid Extraction Desk
- Rapid Extraction Device
- RCRA Enforcement Division (US EPA)
- Reactor Engineering Department
- Read Every Day
- Real Estate Database (resource)
- Real Estate Department (various locations)
- Real Estate Division (various organizations)
- Rear-Engine Dragster
- Rebel Elite Defense (gaming)
- Record of Emergency Data
- Redmond (Amtrak station code; Redmond, OR)
- Redwood Empire Division (Northern California Demolay Association; International Order of DeMolay)
- Reference Entity Database (Credit Derivative Swaps database)
- Reflection Electron Diffraction
- Refunding Escrow Deposit