A team from Newmark Knight Frank led by Scott Klau is marketing the space for Philips International, a real estate development group that has converted several office buildings in the city from rental into condo space.
What does REDG stand for?
REDG stands for Real Estate Development Group (Miami, FL)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of REDG
We have 2 other meanings of REDG in our Acronym Attic
- Réseau Développement Durable (French: Sustainable Development Network)
- Rede Eletrônica de Enfrentamento à Violência Sexual Contra Crianças e Adolescentes (Brasil)
- Ranging Equipment Diagnostic Expert (system)
- Reducible Expression (lambda calculus)
- Real Estate Development Fund
- Regional Economic Development Fund
- Reversed End Diastolic Flow
- Roberts Enterprise Development Fund (San Francisco Bay area, California)
- Red Feminista Latinoamericana y del Caribe contra la Violencia Domestica y Sexual (Spanish: Latin American and Caribbean Feminist Network against Domestic and Sexual Violence; est. 1990)
- Readiness from Redistribution of Army Material
- Regional Education and Development Group (UK)
- Regional Engineers Distributor Group (UK)
- Rural Economic Development Grants
- Redwood Empire Dairy Goat Association (Rohnert Park, California)
- Rapid Engineers Deployable Heavy Operational Repair Squadron Engineer (US Air Force)
- Rochester and Elmore District Health Service (Australia)
- Rapid Expeditionary Deployment Initiative (US Army)
- Reachback Engineer Data Integration (US Army)
- Regional Emergency Disaster Inventory
- Remote Electronic Desktop Integration
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company will develop the new hotels in partnership with Benthanh Group, a Vietnam-based real estate development group.
Huge Italian developer falls on hard times A Milan bankruptcy court last month approved the 500 million euro debt restructuring plan of Italian real estate development group Risanamento SpA, arguably one of the worst victims of the Italian real estate collapse.
Global Entertainment Director Terry Jacobs is chairman, president, and CEO of the private real estate development group JFP Group LLC, Director Michael Bowlin is chairman and CEO of the travel company Bowlin Travel Centers, Inc.
MANAMA: City Cool Bahrain and real estate development group Crown Dilmun have signed an agreement to set up a joint venture company.