Riyadh, Jumada II 7, 1434, Apr 17, 2013, SPA -- Director General of Real Estate Development Fund (REDF) Mohammed bin Ali Al-Abdani has commended the royal order issued by the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, which includes the handover of all governmental land designated as grants for housing to the Ministry of Housing (MOH).
What does REDF stand for?
REDF stands for Real Estate Development Fund
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of REDF
We have 1 other meaning of REDF in our Acronym Attic
- Red de Ecología Social (Spanish: Network of Social Ecology)
- Research and Development of Empirical Studies (university consortium; est. 2002)
- Research and Education in Defense and Security Studies (seminar)
- Red de Desarrollo Sostenible y Medio Ambiente (Spanish: Network for Sustainable Development and Environment; Bolivia)
- Red Española de Planetología y Astrobiología (Spanish: Spanish Network of Planetology and Astrobiology)
- Research and Education for Democracy in Tanzania
- Réseau Développement Durable (French: Sustainable Development Network)
- Rede Eletrônica de Enfrentamento à Violência Sexual Contra Crianças e Adolescentes (Brasil)
- Ranging Equipment Diagnostic Expert (system)
- Reducible Expression (lambda calculus)
- Regional Economic Development Fund
- Reversed End Diastolic Flow
- Roberts Enterprise Development Fund (San Francisco Bay area, California)
- Red Feminista Latinoamericana y del Caribe contra la Violencia Domestica y Sexual (Spanish: Latin American and Caribbean Feminist Network against Domestic and Sexual Violence; est. 1990)
- Readiness from Redistribution of Army Material
- Real Estate Development Group (Miami, FL)
- Regional Education and Development Group (UK)
- Regional Engineers Distributor Group (UK)
- Rural Economic Development Grants
- Redwood Empire Dairy Goat Association (Rohnert Park, California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The role of the Real Estate Development Fund (REDF) will also be important in propelling residential building construction by accelerating loans to the 537 thousand applicants currently on the waiting list and the additional 1.
Key regulatory initiatives such as Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah's injection of SR 250 billion into the construction of new homes, the Real Estate Development Fund (REDF) that allows banks to offer bridge financing and the new mortgage law will stimulate demand for housing in the medium to long-term.
67m) invested in its real estate development fund, a closed fund that invests in the development of residential villas in the north of Riyadh, according to an online report.
Riyadh Saudi citizens will be able to apply for Saudi Real Estate Development Fund (SREF) property loans online from Saturday.
in terms of government finance, a sr40 billion increase in the capital of the real estate development Fund (redF) last month is a big deal.
According to the decree, the limit for housing loans from the General Housing Authority and the Real Estate Development Fund (REDF) was raised from SR 300,000 to SR 500,000.