Law firm Seyfarth Shaw LLP announced that Miles Borden has joined as a partner to the firm's Real Estate Department in New York.
What does RED stand for?
RED stands for Real Estate Department (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RED
We have 184 other meanings of RED in our Acronym Attic
- Radio Equipment Directive (EU)
- Random Early Detection (TCP/IP)
- Random Early Discard
- Rapid Excess Disposal
- Rapid Extraction Desk
- Rapid Extraction Device
- RCRA Enforcement Division (US EPA)
- Reactor Engineering Department
- Read Every Day
- Real Estate Database (resource)
- Real Estate Directory (various locations)
- Real Estate Division (various organizations)
- Rear-Engine Dragster
- Rebel Elite Defense (gaming)
- Record of Emergency Data
- Redmond (Amtrak station code; Redmond, OR)
- Redwood Empire Division (Northern California Demolay Association; International Order of DeMolay)
- Reference Entity Database (Credit Derivative Swaps database)
- Reflection Electron Diffraction
Samples in periodicals archive:
KFH managed to sell 20 pieces of land though an auction, according to its Local Real estate Department Manager Salah Al-Khamees.
Hassan also criticized the absence of the general director of the real estate department.
Prior to joining TitleVest, Buzard served as an Of Counsel in the commercial real estate department at Paul, Hastings, Janofsky & Walker LLP.
Roger Winston, managing partner of Ballard's Bethesda, Maryland office, Practice Group Co-Leader of the Planned Communities and Condominiums Group and member of the firm's Real Estate Department, is session chair of the panel "Business Operational and Legal Strategies to Transform Distressed Condos into High Performing Investments.