Moreover, although regulators in Maine and Vermont revoked Korkosz's appraiser's license in 2007, the New Hampshire Real Estate Appraiser Board did not follow suit until February, 2009.
What does REAB stand for?
REAB stands for Real Estate Appraiser Board (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of REAB
We have 3 other meanings of REAB in our Acronym Attic
- Russian Education Academy
- US Revenue Beer (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Real Estate Agents Association (Papua New Guinea)
- Real Estate Appraiser Association (California)
- Refugee Education Assistance Act of 1980
- Regional Educational Attendance Area (Alaska)
- Renewable Energy Action Agenda (Australia)
- Rural Education Attendance Area (Alaska)
- Road Engineering Association of Asia and Australasia
- Reasonable Efforts in Assessment, Access and Prevention Unit (Family Court of Philadelphia; Pennsylvania)
- Regional Energy Advisory Board
- Research Ethics Appeal Board (Canada)
- Radiation Emergency Assistance Center
- Radio Electric Asymmetric Conveyer (biomedicine)
- Reactor Effluent Air Cooler
- Real Estate Assessment Center
- Reeves Electronic Analog Computer
- Regional Engineers Advisory Committee (Canada)
- Regulatory Enforcement and Control (USDA, APHIS)
- Response Engineering and Analytical Contract
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2003, a citizen's complaint was filed with the state's real estate appraiser board alleging that the appraisal improperly valued the manufactured home as real property while it was still personal property; in 2006, the board sent notice of a hearing to Rickett charging him with a state law violation on those grounds.