This is a bottle conditioned beer which continues to mature in the bottle using a traditional method of brewing that has been recognised by the Campaign for Real Ale as real ale in a bottle.
What does RAIB stand for?
RAIB stands for Real Ale in A Bottle (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RAIB
We have 1 other meaning of RAIB in our Acronym Attic
- Rules as Interpreted (gaming)
- Rural Access Initiative
- Rural Alliance Inc (Shasta, CA)
- Rural Area Interface
- Remote Alarm Indication-Customer Installation (Hekimian)
- Resident Assessment Instrument-Mental Health Project (Canada)
- Retinoic Acid-Induced 3
- Registro Andaluz de Identificación Animal (Spanish)
- Royal Australian Institute of Architects
- Rail Accident Investigation Branch (UK)
- Radio Amateur Invalid and Blind Club (UK)
- Records Administration Information Center
- Redundant Array of Inexpensive Computers
- Resident Agent in Charge (federal law enforcement)
- Restricted Area Identification Card
- Restricted Area Identity Card (Canadian Air Transport Security Authority)
- Retention Advisement and Information Center (California State University Los Angeles)
- Royal Architectural Institute of Canada
- Ranking and Averaging Independent Component Analysis by Reproducibility
- Racal Imagery Compression and Transmission System
Samples in periodicals archive:
There will also be light better and mild, real ale in a bottle, plus meads, ciders and parries.
Steve and Christine's Evensong dark bitter, based on a 1937 recipe, came top in the Real Ale in a Bottle category.