For example, the celebration of the Dia das Letras Galegas, restored by the Real Academia Galega in 1963, pertains to this push and it responds to the need to construct a canon of Galician literature.
What does RAG stand for?
RAG stands for Real Academia Galega (Galician: Royal Galician Academy; Galicia, Spain)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RAG
We have 129 other meanings of RAG in our Acronym Attic
- Rosemount Australian Fashion Week
- Royal Air Force Walking and Road Marching Association (est. 1980; UK)
- Rochester Area Family YMCA (Young Men's Christian Association) (Minnesota)
- Repetitive Atrial Firing Zone
- Radial Artery Graft
- Radiocommunication Advisory Group
- Raising & Giving (UK student charitable organization)
- Ramgavar Azadagan Gusaktsoutioun (Armenian Ramgavar Party)
- Random Acronym Generator
- Réaction Alcalis-Granulats (French: Alkali-Aggregate Reaction)