The company will be ready to transfer the platform to the production site in May.
What does R2T stand for?
R2T stands for Ready to Transfer (software)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of R2T
- Routine to Research (Thailand)
- Ready 2 Rumble 2 (video game)
- Right to Repair Campaign (created by independent automotive aftermarket; Europe)
- Ridge to Reef Watershed Project (Jamaica)
- Ridge to Reef Watershed Project
- Road to Success
- Return to Sector 9 (computer game)
- Radix-2 Single-Path Delay Feedback
- Rails to Trails (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- Iranian Minister of Science, Research and Technology Kamran Daneshjou Monday said Tehran has succeeded in indigenizing nuclear science and technology and is now ready to transfer it to the other countries.
27 (Xinhua-ANI): A senior Iranian lawmaker has said Iran is ready to transfer its know-how and experience in nuclear technology to Egypt, local media reported Monday.
Companies who come here to set up must be ready to transfer technology to us," Chavez said.
On arrival in Knutsford coaches will be ready to transfer you to the show ground where you will have four hours to enjoy the exhibits.
The business closed a couple of weeks ago and has the telephone number and customers lists ready to transfer to the new owner.
Gen Cra Dack said the supportive arms and the air transportation equipments were ready to transfer to Afghanistan.