But, away from the Villa training ground, there are two more battles ready to rage.
What does R2R stand for?
R2R stands for Ready to Rage
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of R2R
We have 15 other meanings of R2R in our Acronym Attic
- Run, Run, Pass, Punt (football)
- Region 2 Planning Commission
- Resonant Two-Photon Ionization
- Responsibility to Protect from Terrorism (Sri Lanka)
- Rags to Riches (Internet game)
- Reads to Results (software)
- Ready 2 Race
- Ready 2 Ride
- Ready 2 Riot (gaming clan)
- Ready 2 Rumble (video game by Midway)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We appear to have turned into an aggressive breed, ready to rage at anyone who displeases us.
And you can bet arguments are ready to rage once more over the composition of the Gaelic teams of the Millenium in football and hurling.