6million worth of plants and harvested drugs ready for distribution and sale were seized in separate raids.
What does R4D stand for?
R4D stands for Ready for Distribution
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of R4D
- Rise of the Third Power (game)
- Rearm, Refuel, Resupply and Survey Point (US Army)
- Resilience, Risk Reduction and Suicide Prevention (US Army)
- Radio 4
- Reclaim, Recycle, Reuse, or Renovate
- Region 4 (DVD encoding)
- Results Review and Resource Request (USAID)
- Ridge Racer Type 4 (video game)
- Recovery for the City
- Race for Dignity (Dignitas Youth; various universities; Canada)
- Research for Design
- Research for Development (research program database)
- Response, Resistance, Resilience and Recovery of Arctic ecosystems to Disturbance (USA)
- Revolution for DS SLOT-1
- Recognized for Excellence
- Resources for Entrepreneurship
- Riding for Education (10000km ride by horseback across Asia)
- R4 Embroidery and Custom Apparel (Arlington, TX)
- Ride for Kidney (Canada fundraising event)
- Rapper for Life
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vegetables are picked and washed on Thursday evenings or Friday mornings, ready for distribution at the Friday evening Out of the Heat program.
It is now expected that the new English translation of the Missal will be ready for distribution only in 2008 (Tablet, Jan.
The book, which is to be ready for distribution in 2006, will be produced through a $20,000 grant from the U.
The NPIRI Collection Volume I Test Methods for Printing Inks is ready for distribution.