As part of the government's efforts to reduce waiting lists and partner with the private sector in carrying out housing projects, the council approved working out a scheme to support citizens in need of housing services to buy ready units.
What does READU stand for?
READU stands for Ready Unit
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of READU
- Readjustment Pay
- These orders will Remain in Effect After Discharge and Reenlistment at the same Time
- Race Equality and Diversity Service (UK)
- Reading Evaluation and Diagnostic System (teaching publication; Rigby)
- Real Estate Advisory and Development Services (Metuchen, NJ)
- Regional eBook and Audiobook Download System
- Reno Air Defense Sector
- Requirements Entry Allocation Decomposition System
- Range Extended Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line
- Ready Duty
- Read, Educate and Develop Youth (Michigan Department of Education)
- Real-Time Environmental Applications and Display System (NOAA)
- Resource Augmentation Duty
- Resources for Educating about Deployment and You (US Army)
- Rigorous Educational Assistance for Deserving Youth (Morristown, NJ)
- Rochester Evaluation of Asset Development for Youth (program evaluation tool)
- Ready-To-Sail Report
- Regional Environmental Assessment Ecologist (Minnesota)
- Relapsing Experimental Allergic Encephalomyelitis
- Race Equality Advisory Forum (Ministry for Social Justice; Scotland, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a bid to encourage buyers, Deyaar teamed up with Tamweel, the UAE-based Islamic home finance provider in September 2011 to jointly offer ready units at four Deyaar projects in Business Bay at an optimal flat rate -- with no additional fees from either the developer or the finance provider.
Two of the most-recognised names in the UAE property and financial sector are jointly offering ready units at four Deyaar projects in Business Bay at an optimal flat rate -- with no additional fees from either the developer or the finance provider, said a senior official.
They also identify requirements that they cannot fill with ready units that would habitually perform that mission.
To deploy ready units for overseas missions, the Army National Guard has had to transfer equipment and personnel from nondeploying units.
During the third quarter of this year, Deyaar announced several key initiatives, including a partnership with Tamweel, the UAE-based Islamic home finance provider, to jointly offer ready units at Deyaar's residential projects in Business Bay and Dubai Silicon Oasis at an all inclusive rate.
These 20 ready units covering studios, 1 and 2-bedrom apartments are being given away at below construction cost, and at less than half their original prices.