The Ready, Willing and Able themed Social Enterprise Wales 2011 conference will be held in Swansea.
What does RW&A stand for?
RW&A stands for Ready, Willing and Able
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RW&A
- Rotoworld (sports website)
- Round the World (airfare construction)
- Royal Wedding (UK)
- Rufus Wainwright (singer)
- Russell Watson (British tenor)
- Russian Woman
- US Revenue Hunting Permit (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Right Worshipful Brother (Masonic rank)
- United Union of Roofers, Waterproofers and Allied Workers
- Rawlings Workhorse Youth Batting Glove (baseball equipment)
- Reverse Wound/Reverse Polarity (music pickup)
- Radiological Worker II (training)
- Road Warning System 2
- Rockwater 2 (Halliburton)
- Return to Work at 2 Weeks (medical recovery)
- Radwaste Area
- Raised without Antibiotic (poultry)
- Ralph Whitehead Associates, Inc. (Charlotte, North Carolina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Ready, Willing and Able Buyer The words "ready and willing" rarely present a problem when litigating for a commission.
it must be shown that the [tenant] employed the broker, that the broker procured a [landlord] who was ready, willing and able to enter the proposed [lease] transaction, and that the failure to complete the transaction was due to the 'fault of the [tenant].