After hearing the allegations the doctor said: "The case is based on evidence from the Home Office but if you read the whole thing from the Home Office they have no evidence at all.
What does RTWT stand for?
RTWT stands for Read the Whole Thing
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of RTWT
- Received Total Wideband Power
- Return to Work Program (various locations)
- Regional Tripartite Wages and Productivity Boards (Philippines)
- Real-Time Water Quality (US Geological Survey)
- Return To Work Restricted
- Radar Threat Warning System
- Remember Those Who Serve
- Right to Work State (labor union law)
- Run-Time Web Services (Learning-Education-Training Systems Interoperability)
- Royal Tunbridge Wells Symphony Orchestra (Kent, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It was hard to read the whole thing because we got tired [from laughing].
Scott Brown gave me an autographed copy of his book and I read the whole thing, in preparation for the off-chance that I might someday get the guy on the phone.
By the end of the sample it was apparent that I would have to read the whole thing.
You don't even have to read the whole thing if you don't want to.
Resumes are generally boring, so I decided to include "herded, branded and castrated cattle" on mine, if only to see whether anyone actually read the whole thing.
I remember once reading a 5p book he bought me, The Glossary of Architectural Terms, and I read the whole thing in my school holidays.
If you missed it, you can read the whole thing again at www.