Researchers of the plan produced a glutamate biosensor based on carbon nanotubes with vertical arrangement by using photo-lithography in addition to carving by reactive ion etching (RIE) as a post-preparation stage for the substitution of electron beam lithography, and they compared its performance with that of the biosensor previously synthesized by the group.
What does RIE stand for?
RIE stands for Reactive Ion Etching
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RIE
We have 57 other meanings of RIE in our Acronym Attic
- Review Item Disposition System
- Rules in Database Systems (conference)
- Registered Irish Draught Sport Horse (breed)
- Rapid Influenza Detection Test
- Raster Imaging and Digital Typography Conference
- Reschedule Inactive Duty Training
- Rotatory Intensity Damping Test
- Regional Infectious Disease Unit (UK)
- Radar Interface Equipment
- Rapid Improvement Event
- Réalisations Industrielles Electriques (French: Industrial Electrical Work)
- Receive Interrupt Enable
- Recognised Investment Exchange (UK)
- Rectification Interval Extension (aviation)
- Regards sur l'Intelligence Economique (French: Views on Economic Intelligence)
- Regional Information Exchange
- Remote Instrument Enclosure
- Remote Interface Electronics
- Rencontres de l'Initiative Economique (French: Economic Initiative Encounters)
- Requirements-Induced Error
Samples in periodicals archive:
The parylene membrane is prepared by vapor deposition and the holes are formed by reactive ion etching.
In addition, the following devices were introduced in form of posters: Vibrating Sample Magnetometer (VSM), Freeze Drying, Plasma-Enhanced Chemical Vapor Deposition (PECVD), Animal Spectrometer, Deep Reactive Ion Etching and Deep Silicon Etching, Electrospinning, Pulse Electrical Explosion (PEE), Producer of PNC and FMI Metallic Nano Colloids, and High Pressure.
The five new achievements were a device to determine specific area (BET) of nanomaterials with the ability to characterize nanostructured materials, deep reactive ion etching (DRIE) device with the ability to create vertical and deep micrometric and nanometric structures, capillary electrophoresis device with the ability to quantitatively and qualitatively detect medicine, animal spectroscopy device (HiReSPECT) with the ability to take images from small animals, and Sinadoxosome nanomedicine.