A reaction scheme representing the curing mechanism is selected according to theoretical and experimental evidence and the reaction rate equations system is formed.
What does RRE stand for?
RRE stands for Reaction Rate Equation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RRE
We have 71 other meanings of RRE in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Resource Development Specialist
- Relative Record Data Set
- Reuters Reference Data System
- Rappahannock Regional Disability Services Board
- Rainy River District Social Services Administration Board (Canada)
- Rapid Response Documentation Team
- Regional Research and Development Team
- Réseau Régional de Diffusion Technologique
- Round-Robin Distribution Value Predictor
- Railroad Earth (band)
- Red Ribbon Express (India)
- Red Rock Eater (News Service)
- Reduced Regular Expression
- Reed Relays and Electronics (reed switch manufacturer; India)
- Reference Reviews Europe
- Régime de Retraite des Enseignants (French: Teachers' Retirement Plan; Canada)
- Regressive Resistive Exercise (occupational therapy)
- Reimagine Reinvent ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning; Towaco, NJ)
- Reinheim-Reichelsheimer Eisenbahn (German railway)
- Remote Radio Equipment
Samples in periodicals archive:
The kinetics model was expressed as a reaction rate equation with an apparent rate constant.
Within calorimetric methods there is a possibility of obtaining kinetic parameters using models that do not require the reaction rate equation, and that only presuppose that for a given degree of conversion the reactive process has the same reaction mechanism regardless of the curing temperature (20-23).