12) Beginning in 2014, the repo rate will be determined by the reaction function of the simulation model.
What does RF stand for?
RF stands for Reaction Function (economics)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RF
We have 54 other meanings of RF in our Acronym Attic
- Rainforest Foundation (UK)
- Raised Face (flange)
- Ralph Furley
- Randomflame (gaming community)
- Range Factor (arcane baseball statistic)
- Range Finder (camera)
- Rascal Flatts (country music artist)
- Rate of Fall (US Air Force)
- Ratio of Fronts (component)
- Reaction Force
Samples in periodicals archive:
That is, the reaction function is determined by the equation in the model that corresponds to the federal funds rate, which includes the lagged observations of all 17 variables in the BVAR.
From condition (21) we can calculate the slope of the reaction function for a representative individual: [MATHEMATICAL EXPRESSION NOT REPRODUCIBLE IN ASCII] (23) The slope (23) of the reaction function is negative, which means that [C.
And with additional fiscal stimulus off the table due to deficit and debt concerns, the spotlight is fully on the Fed's reaction function.
because the Trading Desk is assumed to follow the reaction function day after day and because the demand for Fed balances depends in part on expectations of the future federal funds rate.
The paper models monetary policy in China using a hybrid McCallum-Taylor reaction function (McCallum, 2000; Sanchez-Fung, 2005).
It gives an implicit reaction function of the monetary authority that need not be announced.