Speaking to FNA, Lieutenant Commander of Basji Force Colonel Nasrallah Seif said that rapid reaction forces of Basij will stage the 'Towards Beitol-Moqaddas (Jerusalem)' drills throughout the province on Thursday and Friday (December 20-21).
What does RF(A)S stand for?
RF(A)S stands for Reaction Forces (Air) Staff
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Rutherfordium (element 104)
- US Revenue Playing Cards (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Drone Radio Frequency Electronics Enhancement Mechanism
- Radio Frequency Electronic Article Surveillance
- Radio Frequency Portable Input Terminal System
- Radio Frequency Signature Augmentation System
- Reactor Fuels and Materials
- Richmond Freelance and Prototype Model Railroaders Club
- Richmond, Fredericksburg and Potomac Railroad
- Reaction Force (Air)
- Rheumatoid Factor Positive
- Rheumatoid Factor Negative
- Red Flag-Alaska (US Air Force)
- Radio Frequency-Automatic Identification Technology
- Recirculating Follicular B Cells
- Radio-Frequency Complementary Metal-Oxide Semi-Conductor
- Radio-Frequency Digital-To-Analog Converter (electrical engineering)
- Radio Frequency Electromagnetic Environment (US Army)
- Radio Frequency Free Electron Laser
Samples in periodicals archive:
Therefore, the main purpose of this study was to determine the differences between single- and double-leg stop-jump tasks in hip and knee kinematics, knee kinetics, and ground reaction forces during landing.
Ongoing reorganization efforts within the SAF are trying to reduce overall force numbers while raising the number of professional soldiers in the force, especially to fill out those units designated as the reaction forces which would also support international operations, primarily the 10th and 20th Motorized Battalions of the 1st Brigade.
The Pacific Command Army, on the other hand, will also set up rapid reaction forces of about 500-600 soldiers, composed primarily of infantry troops posted in Hawaii, according to the report.
British rapid reaction forces are to be put at the disposal of the United Nations to rush to trouble spots across the world under an agreement to be announced by Mr Tony Blair in New York today.
Most cases of metal penetration defects such as burn-on, burn-in and penetration are explained by mechanical (liquid state) or chemical reaction forces or a combination of both as discussed in the first two parts of this series.