Speaking to FNA, Lieutenant Commander of Basji Force Colonel Nasrallah Seif said that rapid reaction forces of Basij will stage the 'Towards Beitol-Moqaddas (Jerusalem)' drills throughout the province on Thursday and Friday (December 20-21).
What does RF(A) stand for?
RF(A) stands for Reaction Force (Air)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of RF(A) in our Acronym Attic
- Russian Federation
- Rutherfordium (element 104)
- US Revenue Playing Cards (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Drone Radio Frequency Electronics Enhancement Mechanism
- Radio Frequency Electronic Article Surveillance
- Radio Frequency Portable Input Terminal System
- Radio Frequency Signature Augmentation System
- Reactor Fuels and Materials
- Richmond Freelance and Prototype Model Railroaders Club
- Richmond, Fredericksburg and Potomac Railroad
- Reaction Forces (Air) Staff
- Rheumatoid Factor Positive
- Rheumatoid Factor Negative
- Red Flag-Alaska (US Air Force)
- Radio Frequency-Automatic Identification Technology
- Recirculating Follicular B Cells
- Radio-Frequency Complementary Metal-Oxide Semi-Conductor
- Radio-Frequency Digital-To-Analog Converter (electrical engineering)
- Radio Frequency Electromagnetic Environment (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BERLIN, Jumada I 29, 1433, Apr 21, 2012, SPA - The German military says it will deploy a quick reaction force of several hundred troops to Kosovo to strengthen the NATO mission there.
KUNDUZ CITY (PAN): Several people, including a Quick Reaction Force commander, were wounded in a suicide attack in northern Kunduz province on Thursday evening, an official said.
Buckling pin says its pilot-actuated ball valve turns a ball valve into a full port, inline relief valve or emergency shutdown valve without reaction force concerns.
A spokesman for the 51st Scottish Brigade, whose troops were involved in the exercise at Bishopton, Renfrewshire, said: "Civil contingency reaction forces were created following the events of 9/11 in the United States.
It states that when one body exerts a force on another, the second body exerts a reaction force that is equal in magnitude and opposite in the direction on the first body.