ABonAir's video streaming technology with its continuous bit-rate adaptation, re-transmit, and other uniquely developed algorithms makes the AB350HD[TM] a great solution.
What does RXMT stand for?
RXMT stands for Re-Transmit
This definition appears rarely
- Regular Expression Laboratory (software)
- Roundwound Extra Light (guitar strings)
- Received Signal Level
- Recessive X-Linked Ichthyosis
- Remote Multiplexed Line Module Frame (telephony)
- Risk Exposure Management
- Prescribed Fire Manager Type 1 (firefighting)
- Prescribed Fire Manager Type 2 (firefighting)
- Roxen Extensible Markup Language (computer programming)
- Roxen Macro Language
Samples in periodicals archive:
These tags receive and then re-transmit radio waves, which can be picked up by an RFID reader, as explained by Xterprise Inc.
Systems are in place to check the accuracy of information packets in a digital wireless network and re-transmit them if they fail a special verification check but, even so, errors occur.
If three duplicate ACKs are received before the timeout (because each ensuing packet causes an identical ACK containing the sequence number of the last packet arriving in order), the TCP stack executes a fast re-transmit of the last sequence of packets, assuming that the congestion was only momentary, since only one packet was lost and the following ones got through.
Elsewhere in Yugoslavia, Nato pilots hit at least three television relay stations which re-transmit state TV signals to other parts of the country.