Transmission / Re-transmission of unencrypted signals would amount to violation of Terms and Conditions of MSOs.
What does RTNS stand for?
RTNS stands for Re-Transmission
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RTNS
We have 3 other meanings of RTNS in our Acronym Attic
- Reverse Transcriptase Nucleoside Inhibitor (treatment)
- Randolph Township New Jersey
- RTE (Radio Telefís Éireann) Transmission Network Ltd. (Ireland)
- Registered Technologist Nuclear Medicine
- Recurrent Trainable Neural Network
- Rebuilding Together New Orleans (Louisiana)
- Region Terre Nord-Ouest (French: Northwestern Region; French Army)
- Real-Time Network Routing
- Ring Tone No Response
- Real Time Navigation System (US NASA)
- Real Time Net Settlement System
- Real-Time and Network Systems (conference)
- Return to Normal Servicing
- Reuters Trade Notification Service (message delivery service)
- Rotating Target Neutron Source
- reflective total nasal symptom score
- Regulatory Treatment of Non-Safety Systems
- Right to New Version (software)
- Raid the North Extreme (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the field of radio broadcast field, the joint committee recommended strengthening the medium wave set for Wadi Al-Neil (Nile Valley) Radio in order to enable listening to this radio inside Egypt, besides returning the wave of Wadi Al-Neil Radio to Nile-Sat satellite toward expanding the listening scope and enabling the Sudanese party to make live re-transmission to the Radio programs on the Internet.
live performance, the use of a phonogram or audiovisual recording, radio and television re-transmission.
The only reason why re-transmission of television and radio programs of Azattyk Radio was stopped, is that they do not want to bear responsibility for their programs," said National Broadcasting Company NTRK Director General Melis Eshimkanov in his interview for AKIpress news agency on December 17.
A 4-20mA output is also provided as standard to enable re-transmission of the data to a chart recorder or building management system.
Available with RS-485 communications, supervisory software, loop-break alarm, heater-break alarm, analog re-transmission, and eight-segment programmer for ramp/soak.