Lawrence , Raytheon Company vice president and president, Raytheon Missile Systems (RMS), previously served as Raytheon's vice president of Engineering, Technology and Mission Assurance, which included leading the company's activities in the strategic areas of technology, research, engineering, operations, performance excellence and Raytheon Six Sigma (TM).
What does R6S stand for?
R6S stands for Raytheon Six Sigma
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of R6S in our Acronym Attic
- Ropings for Ropers (Temecula, CA team roping club)
- Revised 4 Report on Scheme
- Radix-4 Single-Path Delay Feedback (computing)
- Ride for World Health (Columbus, OH)
- Radio 5
- Residue at Position 50
- D-Ribulose-5-Phosphate 3-Epimerase (enzyme)
- Revised 5th Report on the Algorithmic Language Scheme
- Rainbow Six (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six computer game)
- Retention After 60 Minutes
- Reflectance at 837 Natural Melanin
- Ruehl N.925 (Abercrombie & Fitch brand)
- Earned Run Average Plus (arcane baseball statistic; used to measure pitching dominance versus the league)
- Irish Republican Army
- Postal Tax Stamp (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Rabbinical Assembly
- Radar Altimeter
- Radial Artery
- Radiallahu Anhu (companions of Prophet Mohammed)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AUTHOR BIOGRAPHIES Robert Blair is a Raytheon Six Sigma Expert and Certified Professional Logistician.
We are using disciplines such as Raytheon Six Sigma to empower the individual, to create a strong connection between every employee and the customer -- whether you're in engineering, software development, finance or human resources.
Don Ronchi, Vice President, Raytheon Six Sigma, and Chief Learning Officer, said: "We are most grateful to be honored with the MAKE Award for 2005.
The center embraces the principles of lean manufacturing and uses Raytheon Six Sigma as its disciplined improvement process to eliminate waste and increase efficiencies.
The company helped to develop the Raytheon Six Sigma brochure as part of an aggressive and thoughtful employee communications campaign that successfully positioned Raytheon and its Six Sigma platform as a valuable process to its employees.
Raytheon uses the Capability Maturity Model (R) processes, the Raytheon Integrated Product Development System, Raytheon Six Sigma (TM) and incremental additions of new functionality to assure that the program meets its approximately 5,000 system requirements and 8,500 software requirements.
WHAT/ The three events are: WHERE/ WHEN: Raytheon Six Sigma Webcast January 28th, 2004; 1 p.