Navy; the Military Sealift Command (MSC); the New Zealand Defense Forces; and Raytheon Polar Services, a civilian agency contracted by the NSF.
What does RPS stand for?
RPS stands for Raytheon Polar Services
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RPS
We have 373 other meanings of RPS in our Acronym Attic
- Radiological Protection System (US FEMA)
- Rail Pressure Sensor
- Railways Pension Scheme (UK)
- Rainbow Portal Software
- Random Parity Stream (Fujitsu)
- Random Preloaded Subsets
- Rapid Primary Survey
- Rapid Prototyping Software
- Rapport Préliminaire de Sûreté (French: Preliminary Safety Report; also seen as RPRS)
- Raster Product Standard
- Reactive Polystyrene
- Reactor Protection System (nuclear reactors)
- Real Property Services (US DoD)
- Real-Person Slash (fanfiction)
- Realtime Programming System
- Reconnaissance Planning System (US DoD)
- Recording and Playback System
- Records and Publishing Services
- Records of the Parliaments of Scotland to 1707 (University of St Andrews; Scotland)
- Recover Protected Species (US NOAA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thanks to the efforts of the ground crews from Raytheon Polar Services, said Tarleton, a pilot on the mission, everything on the runway was operational when the aircrew arrived.
They will reach their point of safe return in six hours,' said Valerie Carroll of US-based Raytheon Polar Services.
Despite getting high marks on regular evaluations and praise from an independent federal oversight committee, ASA in March lost its $100 million contract to Aurora-based Raytheon Polar Services Co.