Evaporation leaves the vast bulk of impurities present in the raw water reservoir allowing condensed water to run from inside the roof of the still into a gutter and then into an external collecting bag.
What does RWR stand for?
RWR stands for Raw Water Reservoir
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RWR
We have 37 other meanings of RWR in our Acronym Attic
- Rural Water Quality Information Tool (online assessment tool; Alberta, Canada)
- River Water Quality Management
- River Water Quality Model (International Association on Water Quality)
- River Water Quality Monitoring (various locations)
- Receiving Water Quality Objectives (Department of Water and Forestry; South Africa)
- Rural Water Quality Program (Canada)
- Reef Water Quality Protection Plan (Australia)
- Race Walking Record (magazine)
- Radar Warning Receiver
- Rapid Weight Reduction (program)
- Read/Write Reality
- Real World Radio (multilingual web radio)
- Reclaimed Water Reuse (various locations)
- Reflective Wave Reducer
- Regional War Room (local authority to administer a region in the UK following a nuclear attack)
- Regional Weather Roundup
- Reword (proofreading)
- Richard Wayne & Roberts (recruiting firm; Houston, TX)
- Rideau Woodland Ramble (Merrickville, Ontario, Canada)
- Right Wing Republican (political label)