519 million last year for the construction of a new water intake line connecting the existing raw water line to the water treatment plant.
What does RWL stand for?
RWL stands for Raw Water Line (water treatment)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RWL
We have 27 other meanings of RWL in our Acronym Attic
- Royal Wade Kimes (writer and musician)
- Royds Withy King (British law firm; UK)
- Ryan Wolfe Kossar Foundation (Hasbrouck Heights, NJ)
- Rural Women Knowing All (China)
- Relativistic Wentzel-Kramers-Brillouin
- Refreshing Waters Kingdom Church (Hampton, Virginia)
- Radical Wrestling League (UK)
- Rain Water Leader
- Raised White Letters (tire sidewall marking)
- Random Width and Length (lumber industry)