Using EWEB data from the Eugene raw water intake, the MCWC team reformatted and analyzed the impacts of 133 potential contaminants listed by the Environmental Protection Agency over the 10-year period - approximately 19,000 individual test values.
What does RWI stand for?
RWI stands for Raw Water Intake
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RWI
We have 44 other meanings of RWI in our Acronym Attic
- Raleigh Wake Human Resource Management Association (North Carolina)
- Red Wing High School (Red Wing, MN)
- Royal Wolverhampton Hospitals Trust (UK)
- Radar Warning Installation
- Radio Waves, Inc. (North Billerica, MA)
- Radio Wire Integration
- Radio Wire Interface
- Radio Wireline Interface
- Raoul Wallenberg Institute
- Raw Water Injection (oil field well)
- Real Wireless Intelligence (Enform Technology)
- Recreational Water Illness
- Relationships with Industry
- Remote Wonder II (remote control)
- Republic Western Insurance (Michigan)
- Restaurant Workshop, Inc. (Ypsilanti, MI)
- Restricted Work Injury
- Revenue Watch Institute
- Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung (Germany)
- Rocky Mount, NC, USA - Wilson (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The project, which will be operational in December 2011, involves the construction of a raw water intake at the Al Wahda dam, a treatment plant with a capacity of 360 litres per second and a pumping station, the installation of 36 km of raw and treated water supply system as well as the setting up of two tanks of 1,000 m3 each.
Spies on Sunday said: "The city has no reason to believe that either the algae or the toxin it produces is present in the city's treated water because of our extensive three-step treatment process and the fact that our raw water intake is located deep in the old river channel in an area where algae growth does not normally occur.
were awarded the 2005-06 Grand Conceptor Engineering Excellence Award for the best overall engineering project by the American Council of Engineering Companies of Arkansas for their work on the Beaver Water District's Raw Water Intake Project.