Farias, its founder, established the Raul Yzaguirre School for Success in 1996 as an open-enrollment institution, one of the first 20 charter schools approved by the state board of education.
What does RYSS stand for?
RYSS stands for Raul Yzaguirre School for Success (Houston, TX)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RYSS
- Revelstoke Youth Soccer Association (Canada)
- Richmond Youth Service Agency (est. 1974; British Columbia, Canada)
- Richmond Youth Soccer Association (various locations)
- Rochester Youth Soccer Accociation (New York)
- Rockdale Youth Soccer Association (Georgia)
- Royal Ypres Swimming Club (West-Vlaanderen, Belgium)
- Realizing Your Sublime Energy
- Refugee Youth Summer Enrichment (Boston, MA)
- Rising Youth for Social Equity (California)
- Richmond Youth Symphony Orchestra (Virginia)
- Regional Youth Support Services (Australia)
- Rat Yolk Sac Tumor Cell Line
- Rice Yellow Stunt Rhabdovirus
- Reference Your Telex (freighting)
- Registered Yoga Teacher
- Registered Yoga Therapist
- Relative Yield Total (agriculture)
- Replicated Yield Trial
- Riverland Youth Theatre (Australia)
- Refugee Youth Term Enrichment (tutoring program; Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
RELATED ARTICLE: ONE SCHOOL'S STORY The Raul Yzaguirre School for Success - named for the founder of the National Council of La Raza, a Hispanic social service organization - was one of the first charter schools approved in Texas.