UML Export is supported from StarUML, IBM Rational Software Architect or MS Visio.
What does RSA stand for?
RSA stands for Rational Software Architect
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RSA
We have 419 other meanings of RSA in our Acronym Attic
- Randolph-Sheppard Act of 1936
- Random Sequential Addition
- Random Sequential Adsorption
- Random Sound Archive (website)
- Randon Structures and Algorithms (journal)
- Range Scaling Algorithm
- Range Standardization & Automation
- Rapid Simulation Aids
- Rate Sensor Assembly
- Rating Surveyors' Association (est. 1909)
- Reacquisition Search Area (US Navy)
- Real Sector Access
- Rear Seat Audio (General Motors)
- Rear Support Area
- Receiver Splitter Amplifier (splits one antenna into multiple receivers in radio systems)
- Receptive Services Association
- Reconfigurable Slot Antenna
- Recreational Sea Angling (fishing; UK)
- Red Squad Alliance (gaming clan)
- Red Star Army (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The first wave of academics using the skills cloud will be able to teach technology skills based on IBM Rational, WebSphere and Information Management software including Rational Application Developer, Rational Team Concert, Rational Software Architect, WebSphere Application Server, DB2 and Informix.