In the first section, Hayashi investigates the predictions of the rational expectations-permanent income hypothesis (PIH) and whether liquidity constraints can explain the empirical refutation of the model.
What does REPIH stand for?
REPIH stands for Rational Expectations-Permanent Income Hypothesis (socio-economics)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Radar Equipment Prime Item
- Radial Echo-Planar Imaging
- Readiness and Environmental Protection Initiative
- Real Estate Power Investor
- Recombinant Extrinsic Pathway Inhibitor
- Reserve Emergency Public Information (California Office of Emergency Services)
- Real Estate Principal Investment Area (Goldman Sachs)
- Rehabilitation of Property and Industries Authority (Sri Lanka)
- Recycling Electrical Producers' Industry Consortium (UK)
- République des Idées
- Research on Economic Policy Implementation and Management (Northumberland, England, UK)
- Reply If Negative
- Renewable Electric Plant Information System (National Renewable Energy Laboratory; Golden, CO)
- Read-Eval-Print Loop
- Recurrent Early Pregnancy Loss (reproductive medicine)
- Replacement Depot
- Naval Training Systems Center Representative Atlantic
- Replacement Detachment