The Rating Surveyors' Association (RSA) has appointed Graham Ryall, a Director in Colliers CRE's Birmingham Rating team, Vice President for its next year of operation.
What does RSA stand for?
RSA stands for Rating Surveyors' Association (est. 1909)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RSA
We have 419 other meanings of RSA in our Acronym Attic
- Railway Supply Association
- Randolph-Sheppard Act of 1936
- Random Sequential Addition
- Random Sequential Adsorption
- Random Sound Archive (website)
- Randon Structures and Algorithms (journal)
- Range Scaling Algorithm
- Range Standardization & Automation
- Rapid Simulation Aids
- Rate Sensor Assembly
- Rational Software Architect
- Reacquisition Search Area (US Navy)
- Real Sector Access
- Rear Seat Audio (General Motors)
- Rear Support Area
- Receiver Splitter Amplifier (splits one antenna into multiple receivers in radio systems)
- Receptive Services Association
- Reconfigurable Slot Antenna
- Recreational Sea Angling (fishing; UK)
- Red Squad Alliance (gaming clan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Arguments against the one appeal proposal are being prepared by the RICS, the Rating Surveyors' Association and the Institute of Revenues Rating and Valuation (IRRV) for consultation likely at the end of March.
As well as the RICS, the group included the Institute of Rating Revenue and Valuation (IRRV) and the Rating Surveyors' Association (RSA).