The numbers provided indicate that from 2012 to 2013 the base regulatory rate of return will decline from 12% to 11% for MRSKs and from 11% to 10% for FSK (see Figure 1).
What does ROR stand for?
ROR stands for Rate Of Return
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ROR
We have 89 other meanings of ROR in our Acronym Attic
- Repair Online Quoting System
- Reproducible Objective Quantification Scheme
- Research Officer (Quality of Service) (UK)
- Runemaker Online Quantum Systems (UK)
- Koror, Palau - Airai (Airport Code)
- Rachunek Oszczednosciowo-Rozliczeniowy (Polish: Current Account)
- Radiological Occurrence Reporting
- Raffing Out Roud (Laughing Out Loud in Scooby Doo voice)
- Range Only Radar
- Range-Only Radar
Samples in periodicals archive:
Paying the balance on a credit card with a 12% annual interest rate is the same as receiving an annual after-tax rate of return of 12% on a risk-free investment.
The discount rate is a risk-adjusted rate of return representative of rates demanded by life settlement buyers.
What is your rate of return for all staff, and what do you do in the off-season to motivate, encourage, and train staff?
The net rate of return of private non-financial corporations rose to 12.
For example, the implicit real rate of return on social security contributions was almost 10 percent for those born in 1905 and was about 6 percent for those born in 1920.
Here's the rub: Under the current pay-as-it-goes structure, the problems of solvency and rate of return cannot be simultaneously addressed.