d]/2]t] (7) Since this expression does not assign a rate determining step to the propagation sequence, it represents VTEOS grafting dynamics over the whole range of monomer conversion.
What does RDS stand for?
RDS stands for Rate Determining Step
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RDS
We have 242 other meanings of RDS in our Acronym Attic
- Random Dot Stereogram
- Random-Digit Sample
- Range Data System
- Rapid Deployment Solution (software)
- Rapid Deployment Suite
- Rapid Design Service, Inc.
- Rapid Dissemination System
- Rapport de Sûreté (French: Safety Analysis Report; nuclear installations)
- Rapport Dialup Switch
- Raptor Design Studio (Fremont, OH)
- Realistic Disaster Scenario (insurance)
- Réalités du Dialogue Social (French: Realities of Social Dialogue)
- Records & Design System
- Records Disposition Schedule
- Recovery Default Swap (finance)
- Recursive Data Structure (computing)
- Recycling & Disposal Service, Inc. (Washington)
- Red Dot Sight
- Red Dot Strategies, LLC (investing)
- Red Dragons (skateboarding)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has pursued a well-organized and focused research program addressing several controversial issues: (1) relative contributions of different nucleation mechanisms (micelles, droplets, and homogeneous), (2) the fate of radicals in persulfate initiated emulsion polymerization, (3) the mechanism and rate determining step of radical entry into monomer-swollen micelles, droplets, or particles, (4) particle nucleation using oil-soluble initiators, and (5) the role of aggregation in particle formation and growth.
The rate determining step in this three step reaction is always the homolytic cleavage of the peroxide molecule.