THE RATCHET & CLANK TRILOGY (PS3) RATCHET and Clank have never disappointed, whatever console they're cavorting about on.
What does RAC stand for?
RAC stands for Ratchet and Clank (gaming)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of RAC
We have 492 other meanings of RAC in our Acronym Attic
- Radiation Advisory Committee (EPA)
- Radiation Advisory Committee (Oregon)
- Radio Amateurs of/du Canada
- Radio Astronomy Controller
- Radio Curve
- Railway Association of Canada
- Raleigh Astronomy Club (est. 1978; Releigh, NC)
- Ramadan Awareness Campaign (Australian)
- Rapid Action Change
- Rassemblement Anti Chasse (French animal protection group)
- Raw Agricultural Commodity
- Reactor Accident Calculation
- Readiness Acceptance Check
- Readiness Assistance Conservation
- Real Application Cluster
- Rear Admiral Commanding (US Navy)
- Recent Advances in Constraints
- Recent Average Credit (distributive computing)
- Reception and Care (disaster care)
- Recombinant-DNA Advisory Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ratchet and Clank Trilogy harks back to one of the last great hurrahs of platform gaming, before everything became a little serious bar the Lego tie-ins.
Byline: KEVIN LYNCH RATCHET AND CLANK HD COLLECTION PS3 EUR37.
99 Star rating: People have been booming around the Ratchet and Clank universe for some years now, so a little spice is required to keep the franchise fresh.
They are called Ratchet and Clank (after my eldest son's favourite computer game characters - or rather Ratchette and Clank, as they are now known).
8/10 Roberto Ryan Ciuffini Ratchet and Clank 3 PS2 3+ - pounds 39.
To fight back, Ratchet and Clank are able to recruit Captain Qwark, a favorite from previous games, out of retirement to lead the Q-Force, an unlikely band of heroic space cadets comprised of some of the most memorable characters from the Ratchet & Clank franchise.