What does rhGRF stand for?
rhGRF stands for Rat hypothalamic GH (Growth Hormone)-Releasing Factor
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Rat Hepatocyte Growth Factor
- Recombinant Hepatocyte Growth Factor
- Rocky Hill-Glastonbury Ferry (Connecticut)
- Recombinant Humanized S65T Green Fluorescent Protein (gene)
- Recombinant Human Glial Growth Factor 2
- Recombinant Human Growth Hormone
- Recombinant Human Granulocyte-Macrophage Colony-Stimulating Factor
- Rug Hooking Guild of Newfoundland and Labrador (Canada)
- Rug Hooking Guild of Nova Scotia (Canada)
- Relative Height Growth Rate
- Rochester Hills Government Youth Council (Michigan)
- Real Hip-Hop
- Renaissance Hollywood Hotel (Hollywood, CA)
- Reverend Horton Heat (band)
- Rheinhessen (part of the state of Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany)
- Rollins Hudig Hall of Southern California, Inc.
- Rossmann Hurt Hoffman, Inc (Ellicott City, MD)
- Royal Hallamshire Hospital (UK)
- Royal Hobart Hospital (Tasmania, Australia)
- Rubber High Heat-resistant (wire)