Hai's research on human and rat vascular smooth muscle cells provides evidence of a link between nicotine and atherosclerosis.
What does rVSMC stand for?
rVSMC stands for Rat Vascular Smooth Muscle Cell
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Roanoke Valley Society for Human Resource Management (professional association; Roanoke, VA)
- Recognized Visual Space of Illumination
- Relative Value Studies, Inc. (Denver, CO)
- Retail Venture Services, Inc. (Columbus, OH)
- Right Ventricular Systolic Index
- Robotic Vision Systems, Inc. (Canton, MA)
- Robotic Visions Systems, Inc. (Nashua, New Hampshire)
- Research Vessel Seward Johnson (US NOAA)
- Reebok Vegas Summer League (Nevada; National Basketball Association)
- Reduced Vertical Separation Minimums/Minima (aircraft)
- Research Vessel Surface Meteorology Data Center (Tallahassee, FL)
- Radvision (stock symbol)
- Raketnye Voiska Strategicheskogo Naznacheniya (Russian strategic rocket forces)
- Recorded Volume Serial Number (Veritas)
- Robotics, Vision and Sensor Networks Group (Cambridge, MA)
- Recognized Veterinary Specialty Organization (American Veterinary Medical Association; Schaumburg, IL)
- Reverse Vertical Seismic Profile(ing)
- Right Ventricular Systolic Pressure
- Roanoke Valley Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (branch of ASPCA; Roanoke, VA)
- Right Ventricular Systolic Pressure at Rest
Samples in periodicals archive:
Etidronate influences growth and phenotype of rat vascular smooth muscle cells.
Differential signaling pathways in platelet-activating factor induced proliferation and interleukin-6 production by rat vascular smooth muscle cells.