What does REMED stand for?
REMED stands for Rassemblement des Etudiants Motivés et Dynamiques (Cergy-Pontoise, France)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Regional Economic Measurement Division (US Bureau of Economic Analysis)
- Replica-Exchange Molecular Dynamics
- Real Estate Million Dollar Association, Ltd.
- Remainder Dim (theatrical lighting)
- Real Estate Mortgage Exchange (La Canada, CA)
- Redwood Empire Mini Enthusiasts (car club; California)
- Remote East (Pirelli)
- Renewable Energy Management Expert (certification)
- Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers (UK)
- Ricoh Europe Middle East Branch (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Recovered Medical Equipment for the Developing World (New Haven, Connecticut)
- Reference Message
- Programme de Redynamisation de la Médecine Scolaire
- Reinforcing Mesh
- Real Estate Mutual Fund
- Rear Echelon Mother Figure (slang military term; polite form)
- Robert Eaton Memorial Fund (UK)
- Real Estate Mutual Fund Scheme
- Ramos Entertainment Management Group (concert promoter; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Resident Engineer Management Guide (US Army Corps of Engineers)