org/) Raspberry Pi Foundation has sold more than one million units of its affordable credit-card sized computer, the Raspberry Pi.
What does RPi stand for?
RPi stands for Raspberry Pi (computing; UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RPi
We have 201 other meanings of RPi in our Acronym Attic
- Registered Pharmacy Technician
- Right Posterior Hepatic Veins
- Races Per Incident (racing)
- Radar Precipitation Integrator
- Radial Point Interpolation (antennas)
- Railway Progress Institute
- Randolf Productions, Inc. (Irvine, CA)
- Ranking Percentage Index (sports statistic)
- Rapid Problem Identification
- Rapid Process Improvement
- Raster Printers, Inc. (San Jose, CA)
- Rated Position Identifier
- Ratings Percentage Index (college basketball)
- Ravalement, Peinture, Isolation (French: Cleaning, Painting, Insulation)
- Real Polytechnic Institute
- Real Property Inventory
- Recruiting Publicity Item (US Army)
- Red Planet Interactive Games
- Regional Perfusion Index
- Regroupement Pédagogique Intercommunal (French: Intermunicipal Education Coalition)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Later today I will be visiting the Sony Technology Centre to discuss Raspberry Pi technology and how this computer in its simplest form can be used to teach young people how to program.
WORLDWIDE COMPUTER PRODUCTS NEWS-February 12, 2013-Haynes Publishing launches Raspberry Pi manual(C)1995-2013 M2 COMMUNICATIONS http://www.
M2 BEST BOOKS-(C)2000-2013 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Publisher and retailer of illustrated workshop motoring manuals and sport, leisure and lifestyle books Haynes Publishing announced on Tuesday the publication, in association with the Raspberry Pi Foundation, of the Raspberry Pi Manual: A practical guide to the revolutionary small computer, written by Dr Gray Girling.
Figures released by Raspberry Pi distributor Premier Farnell suggest that one million units of the credit-card-sized Linux computer have sold since it was launched, the Raspberry Pi Foundation said on Tuesday.