Nearer home, Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan is witnessing a turnaround in its fortunes.
What does RSS stand for?
RSS stands for Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (Sanskrit learning foundation; India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RSS
We have 524 other meanings of RSS in our Acronym Attic
- Radio Sub System
- Radiodetermination Satellite System
- Rail Security Service
- Rail Surveillance Service (railroads)
- Railway Signalling System
- Randolph Southern School (Shellman, GA)
- Range & Synchronization Subsystem
- Range Safety Simulation
- Range Safety System (US NASA)
- Ranked Set Sampling
Samples in periodicals archive:
Singh further informed that three institutions established by the government - Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth and Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth - are actively engaged in to promote Sanskrit.
The Sanskrit professor at the Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan ( RSS), Janakpuri in west Delhi, says the Quran and the Gita are two books that come from the same source ( one God) but were written in two different languages in two different eras.