Hong Kong-listed China Rare Earth Holdings jumped almost 17 percent on Wednesday, with peers Inner Mongolia Baotou Steel Rare-Earth Hi-Tech up 3 percent and Aluminum Corp of China up 2.
What does REHT stand for?
REHT stands for Rare-Earth Hi-Tech (Mongolia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Respiratory Evaporative Heat Loss
- Reserva Experimental Horco Molle (Spanish: Experimental Horca Molle Reserve; tree studies; Argentina)
- Registered Environmental Health Professional (NEHA)
- Registered Etheric Health Practitioner (School of Etheric Healing)
- Retired Employees Health Program (Pennsylvania)
- Reactor Heat Removal
- Reseau Télématique Haïtien pour la Recherche et le Développement (Haiti)
- Real Estate Hot Sheets, Inc. (Florida)
- Registered Environmental Health Specialist
- Rutgers Environmental Health and Safety (New Jersey)
- Robert Ervin Howard United Press Association
- Routine Environmental High-Volume Air Samples
- Rachel's Environment & Health News
- Rad Elec Inc.
- Radio España Independiente (Spanish: Radio Free Spain)
- Rapid Enzymatic Indicator
- Real Economic Impact (tour; various locations)
- Real Estate Innovator
- Real Estate Institute (various locations)
- Real Estate Investing
Samples in periodicals archive:
19) "Rare Earth: An Introduction," Baotou National Rare-Earth Hi-Tech Industrial Development Zone, accessed April 28, 2010.