Such efforts will require a new generation of radioactive ion beam facilities to come online, like the Facility for Rare Isotope Beams being built by Michigan State University in East Lansing.
What does RIB stand for?
RIB stands for Rare Isotope Beam (physics)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RIB
We have 73 other meanings of RIB in our Acronym Attic
- Regeling Informatieverstrekking Aan Verzekeringnemers (Dutch: Order Information for Policy Holders)
- Read It and Weep
- Research Institute of Asian Women (Seoul, South Korea)
- Rhode Island Association of Wetland Scientists
- RI-alpha interacting zinc
- Radio Interface Box (Motorola programming PC interface)
- Radio-in-a-Box (Asia-Pacific broadcasters program)
- Radioactive Ion Beam
- Raffles Institution Boarding (Singapore)
- Rapid Infiltration Basin (wastewater)
- Rating Information Book
- Recherche et Innovation en Biotechnologie (French: Research and Innovation in Biotechnology)
- Reference Information Base
- Refrigeration Industry Board
- Reign in Blood (Slayer album)
- Relevé d'Identité Bancaire (French: Bank ID)
- Remote Image Bus (video images)
- Remote Insight Board (Compaq)
- Remote Instrument Building (equipment housing)
- Removal in Bond
Samples in periodicals archive:
International Workshop on Reaction Mechanisms for Rare Isotope Beams (2d: 2005: East Lansing, MI) Ed.