RE Rolls are constructed with neodymium-boron-iron rare earth permanent magnets, an extremely powerful magnetic material with at least 10 times the attractive force of conventional magnets, notes the company.
What does REPM stand for?
REPM stands for Rare Earth Permanent Magnet
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of REPM
- Read-Eval-Print Loop
- Recurrent Early Pregnancy Loss (reproductive medicine)
- Replacement Depot
- Naval Training Systems Center Representative Atlantic
- Replacement Detachment
- Regional Emergency Preparedness Liaison Officer (FEMA)
- Report In Person or by Message to (Command or Person Indicated)
- Report By Letter
- Real Estate Portfolio Manager
- Real Estate Property Management, Inc. (Woonsocket, RI)
- Regional Employment Projection Model (Canada)
- Renewable Energy Promotion Mechanism (Economic & Social Commission for Western Asia)
- Requirements Engineering Process Maturity (software optimization model)
- Retired Education Personnel of Mississippi (est. 1967)
- Reply by Message
- Reserve Personnel Management Information System
- Reply by Mail
- Real Estate Portfolio Management Mix
Samples in periodicals archive:
Neodymium-boron-iron rare earth permanent magnets develop magnetic fields up to 25 times stronger than conventional ceramic or alnico units, with no increase in size, according to the company.
Magnets The advent of rare earth permanent magnets has enabled the design of high-intensity magnetic circuits operating without electrical energy.
Thomas Edison, who had the first patent on an eddy current device in 1889, did not have rare earth permanent magnet material available during his lifetime, nor were there aluminum cans to recover.
The magnet was fabricated by attaching 8 rare earth permanent magnet slabs (2 cm wide, 5 cm long and 1.
[FIGURE 2 OMITTED] Plates, grates and traps are simply rare earth permanent magnets arranged in a circuit and contained in a stainless steel enclosure.