The National Institutes of Health announced today a second phase of the Rare Diseases Clinical Research Network (RDCRN) including funds for 19 research consortia.
What does RDCR stand for?
RDCR stands for Rare Diseases Clinical Research
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RDCR
- Registered Dealers in Controlled Oil (UK)
- Research and Development Center for Oceanology (Indonesian Institute of Sciences)
- Research and Development Coordination Office
- Research Development Coordination Office
- Responsable Désigné des Contrats d’Options
- Democratic Rally of the Cameroon People (Cameroon)
- Redundancy Dependent Chance Programming
- Resource Data Collection and Processing (Sprint)
- Rubredoxin from Clostridium Pasteurianum
- Reaction to Diagnosis of Cancer Questionnaire
- Receive Data Count Register (computing)
- Regional Director of Clinical Reimbursement (various organizations)
- Remote Damage Control Resuscitation
- Rare Disease Clinical Research Center
- Rapid Deployment Cellular Repeater System
- Radarman, Senior Chief (USN Rating)
- Radia Distributed Configuration Server
- Reading Deaf Children's Society
- Real time Distributed Computing Systems Gmbh (Austria)
- Reconfiguration Data Collection System
Samples in periodicals archive:
RARE DISEASES CLINICAL RESEARCH DATABASE URL: http://rarediseases.